Wednesday, April 22, 2009

blog critique

Maus is a book about a old man who has lived through the Holocaust. in the beginning of the book the son was very exited to see his father again they were separated for years. then the son says that he wants to write a book about him in his honor. the father tells him about his past.

I never met anyone who been through the same thing he has been through. he's been through war there were a few times where he was almost killed. but he is pretty smart if I was him I probably would have gotten my self killed.

One funny part of the story was when the father tried to stop his son from getting drafted he didn't eat a lot him was thin, skinny, sickly looking, and you could see his bones through his skinny. He was very emaciated. I can connect this to this guy I know Jesus, but I shouldn't be making fun of him I'm pretty skinny myself.

I would recommend this story it's a fairlly good story, but I wouldn't recommend this story to anyone hates comics. it's alright if you love comics

No comments: